Thursday 11 July 2013

you deserve a beautiful life

Today I am sharing four quotes that I found on Pinterest for a friend of mine (a couple in fact) that is  dealing with some hard stuff. Her heart is one of the biggest I've ever met and she is struggling with decisions she's made that have impacted others. However, her only alternative would have been unhappiness. And that my friends is not a choice any of us should ever make. 
Sometimes we have to make decisions and take action and sometimes those things upset the balance. For her and for any of you reading this thinking "I think Nadine wrote this post for me."- I want you to know that the dust will settle, it will- I promise (and I don't break promises). People will stop being angry because they will have moved on. All this struggle and the emotional demons that you're fighting will lift, like a curtain and you will find so much more than you could have ever hoped for. You will look back at this time in your life and realize it was the best thing you could have ever done. You, them and everyone in between deserve to be happy. You deserve a beautiful life sweet friend! You really do. xoxo