Wednesday 13 March 2013

Around Here


Adding Smarties one by one.

Enjoying warmer weather.

Fun with a magnifying glass.

My sweet friend Lisa quit her part time job and I will miss working with her.


Waking up and finding these two in the living room. Happy heart.

Helping.

The simple things.

Working. This is how I take my project photos.

Meeting Baby Violett.

Pizza Buns. Recipe here.

Being a kid = awesome!

Shamrock cookies.

In the spirit.

A new bike & desperate for warm weather and dry side walks.

Visiting the new library.

Home made buns = happy


1 comment:

Formerly.Lisa.S. said...

Oh Hun! Where do I even start?!

I love all of these pictures so much. Anna looks SO HAPPY to meet Violett! I am also wishing for warmer weather, but I like the wet. Makes for good "jumping in puddles" dates!

Those pizza buns look so amazing, I think I might have to try my hand at them. Now, to see if I have any actual flour in my house....

p.s. I bought a recipe book the other day (say what?!) filled with delicious casseroles. I think you have inspired me Dear...damn you!