Friday 14 September 2012

hello life: a mini book

Hello Life
{a mini book}
Saturday, September 22
1:00pm- 4:30pm
$50

This is a mini book that I created and will be teaching at Treasured Memories next Saturday. I made it using pattern papers and various 3x4 & 4x6 paper elements from Simple Stories, tags, envelopes & my custom sewn embellishments and diy washi tape. I even pulled out my black photo corners and they look fabulous! (say fabulous in a sing songy voice) ;-)
There are also kits available but between class and kits there are a limited number available. Kits come with detailed instructions & photos. You can call Treasured Memories at 780-414-1540 to sign up. 

I love this book, I really do. I rarely create minis which is odd because  LOVE them so I am pretty excited about this book! Maybe I will have to make more... for me and maybe for you. 
My next one will be for a Christmas class-  my 25 Days of Christmas mini book inspired by the ever fabulous Ali Edwards. psst...you can call the store to reserve your spot/kit and then I'll call you to collect the mula when the demo is complete... oh and I teach my first Christmas card class on October 11! Crazy right!

Have a fantastic weekend friends! See you Monday!




1 comment:

Sherri said...

BeaUtiful! If I lived closer - I'd come make this with you next Sat;):))