Monday 11 June 2012

Hello Summer

I was eager to use Simple Stories new summer papers to create a mini book for this summer's holidays. I made this one and then created kits to sell at Treasured Memories.


Here a few pictures of what you can do with the papers & washi tape.

Each kit contains:
7 @ 5x7 pattern papers
7 @ 6x5 pattern papers
3 @ Kraft envelopes
6 @ 4x6 patterned journaling papers
4 @ 3x2 patterned journaling cards
3 @ printed manilla tags
1 @ Hello Summer 2012 cover label
1 @ hello beautiful life label
1 @ red pattern washi tape
2 @ 5x7 acrylic covers
2 @ metal binder rings

I also put together a layout kit to sell at Treasured Memories that I will post later today. I start teaching layout classes at the store at the end of June... exciting!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Love the summer book. Where can I buy the kit?